Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Heart Cereal

If you know me well, you'll know that I love cereal!  I am not overly picky... I love most cereals.  So take my infatuation with cereal and then add in vintage artwork and that just puts a big smile on my face.  This is an unbelievable collection of vintage cereal boxes and I just can't get enough.  Why can't they bring these back into the stores?!  

Lori's Vintage Cereal Box Superlatives:
Favorite box (for design): The original Froot Loops
Favorite name: Sir Grapefellow (but there are so many other amazing ones!)
Creepiest box: Sugar Rice Krinkles (clown version)
Most undesirable name: Crunchy Loggs
Most hilarious name: (Be a) Mister Muscle
Oddest name: Grins & Smiles & Giggles & Laughs (huh??)
Favorite character: Corn Flake Banana-man
Most unlikely to succeed: Fruity Freakies












































Thanks to The Dieline for this amazing find!

No comments:

Post a Comment